Thursday, December 11, 2014

One of the best links you'll ever click on and a throwback!

The BEST flash mob ever.  I have seen this several times in the last 1-2 years and I still cannot watch it without choking up.  Whether it's the quality of the singing which is top notch or the fact that hundreds of people are walking around hearing Christ proclaimed publically in a mall, I can't stand to hold back the emotion!  And to know of all the things people do in this country to remove God from his throne...He doesn't change or cease to exist because people and politics are driving Him out.  "He shall reign forever and ever."  What a mighty God.  A glimmer of heaven someday?  As best as I can imagine it except with me flat on my face...  And to think that He became one of us?! 
picture circa December 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment