Monday, November 19, 2012

Everything is not in limbo

"I’m learning that behind every delay and every pause is a God who loves me.  I’m learning that His pleasure is in my faithful obedience and joyful attitude even when every one of my self-centered expectations remains unfulfilled."
 -Lina Abujamra


I have no idea who this person is.  I found the quote on the True Woman Movement page on facebook.  Such truth for what I have been thinking about in my life lately. Just googled her and found she has a blog here

http://livingwithpower.org/questioning-the-road/


Clinging to what is good and to my God who is so worthy to be praised.  House or no house, more babies or not, wherever we are living and working He is good.  He is always good. 
 
"You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever."  Psalm 16:11
 
...fullness of joy...it doesn't come from me and a Pollyanna approach to life.  It's in His presence where there is fullness of joy.  

so.much.joy. 

All from Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment